Monday, July 15, 2013

Peg Doll Wedding Topper


Okay, so I have been painting peg people for a while now. I was inspired by so many other crafters out there, but I definitely try to keep my own designs and originality. I love details. And as my dear friend J was getting married, I offered to make her my first official cake stand with peg bride and groom. And I added a cute little bunting in their wedding colors. Perhaps in next time I will add a tutorial for the bunting and poles in the cake stand. I love how it turned out. Here's  pic of the Pegs on their stand before I added a cute hair bun to the bride.
And after using some polymer clay, hot glue and mod podge, here is the more refined 'after' shot.
I just love polka dots, so when the bride told me her hubs to be was wearing gray, I bought scrapbook paper to accent their main color red/orange. Isn't it so sweet? I can't wait to do another. Allie Gray Custom Wedding Cake Topper

No comments:

Post a Comment